This guide describes how to save your VPN credentials in OpenVPN GUI
so it won't ask for authentication each time you want to connect.
1. Open your OpenVPN config folder (i.e, C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config)
2. Open the server config file with Wordpad
3. Find the line containing "auth-user-pass" in the file and add the user/pass text file so it looks like this:
4. Create a txt file with the file name added previously, such as "auth.txt" and insert your VPN username and password on two lines so the file content will be:
5. Save the file and connect to the server. Repeat the process for other .ovpn server profiles you want to use.